The Halyard Health Microcool Sterile Surgical Gown is impervious and provides unparalleled thermal comfort in operating situations. With its patented microporous material, The Microcool gown provides proven frotction against bacteria, blood and bodily fluids, while allowing moisture vapour to permeate the 3 layer non-woven material. This is achieved through the use of a strong yet thin layer of breathable film enclosed between two layers of soft, non-woven material.
Halyard Microcool Sterile Surgical Gowns also feature Secure-Fit technology that helps reduce glove slip-down, Secure-Fit adds a coating to the wrist of each sleeve on the Microcool gown which helps keep gloves in place, protecting both patient and surgeon.
• Halyard Microcool Gown meets the AAMI Level 4 Liquid Barrier Standard (i.e., meets ASTM 1671 standard for resistance to bacteriophage penetration within Critical Zones)
• The gown fabric meets ASTM F1670 for resistance of materials used in protective clothing
• The gown also meets the European Norms (ENISO 22610) for resistance to wet microbial penetration
• Meets the ISO standard for ignition resistance (ISO11810-1 Class l1-21 – No ignition)
• Meets ASTM D4966 for abrasion resistance and produces fewer than 20 particles of link at the 10-micron level on the Gelbro lint test
• Microcool fabric allows moisture vapour to pass through almost instantly, compared to competitive gown materials, as measured by the Moisture Vapour Transfer test.
• Raglan sleeves
• Adjustable neckline
• Speciality options for seated procedures
• Generous cut
• Sterile and non-sterile options available Sizing: XL – extra long
Product Code: 41004