HALYARD PUREZERO HG3 Sterile White Nitrile are 'Cleanroom' Gloves for critical cleanroom environments. These gloves are perfect for pharmaceutical and biotechnology cleanroom manufacturing and sterile compounding cleanroom applications.
HALYARD PUREZERO Gloves are clean processed in deionised water to ensure consistent control of low particles, endotoxin levels and extractables. Recommended for use in ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environments.
They are packed individually as pairs for aseptic donning and have triple layer cleanroom compatible packaging. PUREZERO HG3 Sterile White Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves have a hand specific shape, 4-mil fingertip thickness and 30.5 cm (12-inch) length with a smooth finish. Also a beaded cuff to aid in donning and help prevent roll down and textured fingertips and palms. With gamma irradiation to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6 they are suitable for aseptic cleanroom applications.
Because HALYARD PUREZERO HG3 sterile cleanroom gloves are made with an accelerator free nitrile polymer, there is a reduced risk of allergies and skin irritation associated with accelerator chemicals in other nitrile gloves.
Sold in case quantities only.
These gloves are delivered in cases of 10 boxes:
- 1 Case = 10 boxes.
- Each box = 100 gloves.
HALYARD PUREZERO HG3 Sterile White Nitrile Features:
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 3 cleanroom environments or higher
- Maximum Particles > 0.5um/cm^2 less than 1200
- AQL 1.5 for pinholes
- Accelerator-Free, Silicone-Free, Latex-Free and Powder-Free
- Hand Specific, 30.5 cm (12") Length with Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.10 mm/4 mil
- Palm Thickness: 0.08mm/ 3.1 mil
- > 20 EU
- SAL 10-6
- 300 PUREZERO HG3 Sterile White Nitrile Hand Specific Pairs/Case (2 gloves/poly wallet & pouch x 30 sealed pouches/ bag x 10 bags); Packaged in an ISO Class 5 Cleanroom
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) and Certificate of Irradiation (COI) by Production LOT are Available Online